Thursday 5 November 2015

Disney Dreams! Happy Bonfire Night!


Hello everyone and happy Bonfire Night! I thought this would be the perfect day to show you my photos from Disney Dreams! The night-time spectacle at Disneyland Paris!
I love this show so much. It was a huge surprise for me when they included Let It Go as I haven't seen that yet it made me cry! I highly recommend you see this when you go! The story follows Peter Pan and his shadow trying to return the magic to the star at the top of the Castle. The scenes they choose are my favourite from Beauty and The Beast to The Lion King! I didn't have a tripod so sorry if some have shake on them! We were at the front near the Adventureland exit as we had just eaten in Agrabah Café!

I hope you have an amazing evening and weekend celebrating Bonfire Night!

Enjoy the photos, Steph













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig