Sunday 25 October 2015

Treats From Fairytale Gourmet!


Hello everyone! This post is filled with...CHOCOLATE! I recently ordered a couple of goodies from Fairytale Gourmet. A company who makes handmade chocolate based on your favourite Fairytales! From Snow White to Peter Pan! I was so excited when I found them.


I ordered their 'Little Mermaid Sea Food' Sea Salted Caramel-Filled Mixed Chocolate box and the caramel is so delicious as it oozes out! It has a mixed selection white, dark and milk chocolate shells perfect for any Little Mermaid fan!

I also ordered their signature milk chocolate Cinderella Shoe filled with strawberry marshmallow!

Please check out their fabulous range of Fairytale inspired chocolates by clicking here!

Enjoy Steph!

Please let me know what Fairytale chocolates tempted you :-)






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stephanie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig